Black Girl Sunscreen is infused with natural ingredients and is also oxybenzone and octinoxate free, which means you won’t have to worry about toxics disrupting your hormones, and your sunscreen being environmentally friendly.
Natural ingredients include,
- Avocado: Moisturizes, reduces signs of aging, and treats sunburns. Containing vitamin E and antioxidants is what makes avocado one of the hottest trends in the natural skin care industry. Not only using avocado oil, but eating avocado on a weekly basis can be very beneficial and necessary for your skin.
- Jojoba: Soothes and moisturizes the skin leaving it flawless while preventing acne. Hydrating your skin is crucial to skin health and prevents wrinkles and fine lines.
- Cacao: Provides powerful anti-oxidants and evens out the complexion of your skin for a smooth, consistent skin tone.
- Carrot Juice: Vitamin C which enables it to promote healing and even boost the level of melanin in the skin. Carrot juice has been known to even out acne breakouts too.
- Sun Flower Oil: Prevents skin irritation from sunburn and other skin irritants. This nutrient-rich oil provides inflammation relief as well.
Black Girl Sunscreen: Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 - 3.0 oz.
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone: 3%; Homosalate: 10%; Octisalate: 5%; Octocrylene: 2.75%
Inactive Ingredients: Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylphthalimide, Carbomer, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Helianthus Anuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Isopropylphthalimide, Lecithin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitan Oleate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water.